We are a Florida Licensed Electrical Contractor. Our employees are both BASA & FASA-certified
The Benefits of SUNSHINE... Our team meets the Florida State Requirements for Burglar & Fire Alarm Installers (BASA & FASA certifications)
"Any employees of electrical or alarm contractors engaged in the contracting or installation of alarm systems need to be certified as either a Fire Alarm System Agent (FASA) or Burglar Alarm System Agent (BASA)."
FASA and BASA certification requires that the employee meet the following criteria:
• Is at least 18 years of age
• Completed a minimum of 14 hours of training by a Board-approved provider
• Has not been convicted of a crime directly related to the business within the last three (3) years
• Obtained from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) a completed fingerprint and background check if applying as a burglar or fire alarm system agent every two (2) years
• Has not been committed for substance abuse within the last three (3) years.
The above information can be found on MyFloridaLicense.com
SUNSHINE cares about protecting your privacy. We will never share or sell your personal information.
Electronic Security Association (ESA) member companies must adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct, which was implemented to protect consumers.